Saturday, March 16, 2013

Helpful Hints From Your Avon Lady

I try to give some helpful tips when I can and I know

work. I'm not trying to say I'm a know it all but I do a

lot of reading and try a lot of new things as well.


First I want to start of by talking about a couple of

ways to help you trim down if your looking for ways to

do that. Mine of course took about two months before

any results started to show. When you wake up early

first thing in the morning its recommended that we

drink an eight ounce glass of Water Reduces Stomach

Acidity and Water Helps Keep You Regular.


Water Benefits

Water is a nutrient essential for life. Your body depends on water for

every chemical reaction that takes place. In fact, you are made up

mainly of water, as much as 75 percent by weight, according to

Clemson University. Water is inexpensive, widely available

 and naturally low in sodium and caffeine-free, making it

preferable as a first source to meet your hydration needs.


Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/446197-the-benefits-of-drinking-water-just-after-waking-up/#ixzz2Ng7x4GK2


Another thing I do especially when I go out walking

for what ever reason is I like to retract my stomach

muscles the whole time I'm walking. Don't hold your

breath while doing this because you will end up

passing out. Try to walk like you normally do. Even

though you may not feel it when your walking, I

guareente you you will feel your stomach tomorrow

and your upper legs and lower back. I tell you

what though before you know it you will start to see a

slimmer waste and more of a rounded bottom. I still

do encourage for you to incorporate other exercises as

well to help the process along but please always ask

your doctor about an excerise treatment to do

especially if your not sure. I do tend to push myself

but thats only because I know my limits.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment